Come join our team! THA is currently hiring for the following positions: Senior Architect and Marketing Manager (scroll down for details). If you or someone you know is interested, we would love to hear from you.
Senior Architect Role Details
We are looking for a senior level architect with leadership skills and strong experience in contract document production, and in contract administration on site. You should be an architect with a minimum of 6 years of relevant post graduate experience.
This position is available for immediate start.
Candidates who have good working drawing experience, have direct experience within complex building retrofit environments and with the coordination of engineering disciplines will be suited to this position. We are interested in candidates with proven experience, who have good written and verbal skills and who are creative thinkers looking to learn and to advance in the field. Your resume should explain your relevant work experience in architectural offices.
- Proven AutoCAD experience (mandatory)
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in an architectural firm, with demonstrated experience in all phases of project development: Schematic Design, Design Development, Contract Documents, and Contract Administration
- Experience on projects that involve existing building retrofit as well as new construction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized team player with good interpersonal skills
- REVIT proficiency would be an asset
- Experience with heritage buildings and knowledge of conservation best practices is an asset
- Assist senior firm members in design, contract documents and contract administration roles
- Leading a team
- Technical drawing and detailing for contract document production (strong skills in this area)
- Coordination of project engineering sub consultants
- Contract administration
Interested parties may submit their application to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Marketing Manager Role Details
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help secure our next big project win, communicate our latest and breaking news and design meaningful marketing collateral that supports the THA’s continued growth and success.
You are a storyteller with a reputation for providing teams with an integrated perspective to help build credibility, establish relevance and drive new business goals. You are highly organized and skilled at managing multiple priorities. You wear many hats including wordsmith, designer, strategist, timekeeper, head of research and more.
Your tools of choice are Adobe CS (Indesign Illustrator and Photoshop) and the Microsoft Office Suite. You remain up-to-speed on the latest marketing software (Mailchimp, WordPress, Hootsuite) and industry best practices.
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing (or similar).
- Minimum 6-years relevant experience in a professional office setting.
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft Word and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organized, outgoing, motivated. Expert attention to detail.
- Experience in the design field (architecture, interior design)considered an asset.
- Experience in the preparation and coordination of proposals an asset.
- Manage the firm’s response to RFP, RFQ, EOI etc.
- Develop communications materials (including proposals, presentations, award submissions, brochures etc.) in collaboration with THA staff.
- Work with THA Partners and Associates to plan for and support short and long-term business planning efforts.
- Manage the firm’s online communications tools (website, social media etc.). Regularly identify opportunities to take advantage of changing technology to help build brand awareness.
Secondary: From time-to-time, you’ll be asked to contribute your expertise to stakeholder engagement activities (including consultations, public meetings) and provide your graphic design capabilities on architectural and heritage planning reports.
Please submit your covering letter, resume and two recent work samples (showcasing both your written and design expertise) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.