Come join our team! THA is currently hiring for the following position: Senior Architect (scroll down for details). If you or someone you know is interested, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a senior level architect with exceptional design, management and technical skills, strong experience in contract document production, and in contract administration on site. You should be a licensed architect with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
Candidates who have good working drawing experience, have direct experience within complex building retrofit environments and with the coordination of engineering disciplines will be suited to this position. We are interested in candidates with proven experience, who have good written and verbal skills and who are creative thinkers looking to learn and to advance in the field. Your resume should explain your relevant work experience in architectural offices.
- OAA license with a minimum of 10 years experience
- Proven AutoCAD experience (mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of project development: Schematic Design, Design Development, Contract Documents, and Contract Administration
- Experience on projects that involve existing building retrofit as well as new construction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized team player with good interpersonal skills
- REVIT proficiency would be an asset
- Experience with heritage buildings and knowledge of conservation best practices is an asset
- Join senior firm members in design, contract documents and contract administration roles
- Leading a team
- Technical drawing and detailing for contract document production (strong skills in this area)
- Coordination of project engineering sub consultants
- Contract administration
Interested parties may submit their application to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.