Taylor Hazell Architects | Toronto, Ontario Canada
Taylor Hazell Architects is a dynamic and award-winning firm located in downtown Toronto. Our studio has an open, very lively and collaborative environment. We have an immediate opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to handle our Marketing and Communications.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a creative and self-motivated person to provide a long-term contribution to the success of our practice.
The ideal candidate has enviable organizational, communication, written and graphic skills with attention to detail.
Strong initiative, ingenuity and a consultative nature are primary assets in the production of winning proposals and successful representation of the firm in other media. A mastery of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Illustrator) are essential for this position. A background in architecture and/or design in the area of marketing and communications is a definite asset.
POSITION Responsibilities (PRIMARY):
- Management and use of search software to track and identify appropriate project opportunities (Request for Proposals search).
- Development and production of proposals, publications, news and award submissions.
- Production of high quality written and graphic content.
- Collaboration with staff and management to produce materials such as brochures, project photography etc.
- Business development planning with Partners and Associates.
- Overseeing our website and social media presence.
POSITION Responsibilities (SECONDARY):
- Provide support for stakeholder engagement activities (consultations, public meetings).
- Provide graphic support for production architectural and heritage planning reports.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in communications and marketing
- Design field experience is an asset
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in an office setting
- Technical aptitude with advanced abilities in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Illustrator)
- Well organized and self-motivated, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Experience in the preparation and coordination of proposals
We request that only candidates with the qualifications listed above respond to this opportunity.
Interested parties may submit their application to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.