Taylor Hazell Architects | Toronto, Ontario Canada
Taylor Hazell Architects is an award-winning architecture practice located in the King-Spadina area of downtown Toronto. We design projects for the government, justice, educational, and cultural sectors as facility and functional programming specialists and architects for new construction, adaptive reuse and heritage conservation. Our team is dedicated to creating architecture where culture, context and sustainability come together to create inspirational public environments.
THA is inviting OAA licenced architects with a minimum 8 years of experience to join our multidisciplinary team. This is a rare opportunity to manage exciting and interesting projects of national significance and to play a central role in the development of our growing firm as we look to the future. We welcome applications from motivated architects with a genuine interest in our core work and with ambitions to help build on our firm’s 25 years of success.
Your Profile Includes:
- OAA licensed Architect with a minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduate experience
- Institutional building experience from Design through Contract Administration
- Complex building retrofit experience
- Strong experience in application of the Ontario Building Code and National Building Code
- Excellent skills in coordinating engineering sub-consultants
- Proven AutoCAD (mandatory) and Revit experience (an asset)
- LEED AP (an asset)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and mentorship skills
- Commitment to design excellence as demonstrated through your work, ideas and advocacy
- Be a senior firm member in design, contract documents, and contract administration roles
- Manage ongoing projects and start new projects
- Coordinate the work of engineering sub-consultants
- Inspire and lead design thinking
- Bring your expertise and ideas to project pursuits
- Contribute to firm growth
If you have the qualifications listed above please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; but note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.