Taylor Hazell Architects | Toronto, Ontario Canada
Taylor Hazell Architects is an award-winning architectural firm located in downtown Toronto. We have an immediate opportunity for a talented and motivated individual with strong graphic design and architectural marketing expertise, to join our team.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a creative and self-motivated person to develop into a senior marketing professional.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate based on experience, portfolio and references, that they have excellent organizational, communication, written and graphic skills, with a great eye for detail.
Strong initiative, follow-through, ingenuity and a consultative nature are primary assets in the production of winning proposals and successful representation of the firm in other media. A mastery of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Illustrator) are essential for this position. A background in architecture and/or design in the area of marketing and communications is a definite asset.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (PRIMARY)
- Management and use of search software to track and identify appropriate project opportunities (Request for Proposals search)
- Development and production of proposals, publications, news and award submissions
- Production of high quality written and graphic content
- Collaboration with staff and management to produce materials such as brochures, project photography and newsletters
- Business development planning with Partners and Associates
- Overseeing our website and social media presence
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER)
- Support for stakeholder engagement and marketing activities (consultations, public meetings)
- Graphic support for architectural production and presentations
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary education in communications and marketing
- Design field experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in an office setting
- Technical aptitude with advanced abilities in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Illustrator)
- Well organized and self-motivated, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Experience in the preparation and coordination of proposals is an asset.
We request that only candidates with the qualifications listed above respond to this opportunity.
We request that only candidates with the qualifications listed above respond to this opportunity. Interested parties may submit their application to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.